Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Night & Day








I really love the simplicity of these outfits. One works more for the day whilst the other one is more a night outfit, but both could totally work from morning through late afternoon.
When we saw these studded boots Lore and I went crazy. I offered her the beige ones on the condition that I could borrow them from time to time. And then she went and bought also the black ones. Which I also happen to borrow from time to time ;)

Studded boots in beige and black: Zara; H&M jewelry and sweater; Zara skinny jeans & t-shirt

//

Me encanta la simplicidad de estos outfits. Uno funciona mejor de día y el otro es más un look de noche, pero los dos podrían completamente funcionar desde la mañana  hasta el anochecer.
Cuando Lore y yo vimos estas botas nos volvimos locas. Le regalé las beige a condición de que me las prestara de vez en cuando...Y luego fue a comprarse también las negras. las cuales también le pido prestadas de vez en cuando ;)

Botas con picos en beige y negro: Zara; joyería y suéter H&M; Jeans skinny y t-shirt Zara.



Fotografía // Photographer: Lorena Cofradía

No comments:

Post a Comment