Tuesday, September 4, 2012

You can't always get what you want (but if you try, sometimes you get what you need...)



Chloé Paraty Bag, Juicy Couture "Viva La Juicy" perfume

Amo las letras de los Rolling Stones, pero mi favorita es "You can't always get what you want", probablemente porque me recuerda una de las grandes ironías de la vida. Vivimos obsesionados por lo que no podemos tener, pero, a final de cuentas, cuando analizamos mejor lo que tenemos, nos damos cuenta de la suerte que tenemos. Todo esto me vino a la mente cuando pienso en mi obsesión con el bolso Céline Luggage, uno de mis it bags favoritos. Pues siempre pensé que mi primer gran "investment piece" sería él, pero finalmente tuve la oportunidad de comprar el Chloé Paraty que estaba milagrosamente en rebaja y estoy absolumente enamorada de él...a veces el destino elige por nosotros...Pero ese obscuro objeto del deseo siempre sigue en nuestra mente...   // I love all of the lyrics by the Rolling Stones, but "You can't always get what you want" is definitely my favorite, probably because it reminds me of one of the greatest ironies in life. We live obsessed by what we can't have, but in the end, when we give a closer look to what we do have, sometimes we realize that we're actually lucky since what we have it's not bad either... All this comes to mind when I think about my obsession with the Céline's Luggage bag, one of my favorite it bags. Well, I always thought that my first big investment piece would be it, but guess what? I had the chance to buy the Chloé Paraty miraculously on sale and I'm absolutely in love with it...sometimes we don't get to choose, life chooses for us...Nevertheless, that obscure object of desire always stays in our minds...

No comments:

Post a Comment