Monday, February 22, 2010

Family Business


Voilà ma soeur Lorena, qui porte un top Mango, un blouson en cuir et collier Massimo Dutti, des leggings et des cuissardes Zara. // My sister Lorena is wearing a Mango top, Massimo Dutti leather jacket and necklace, leggings and boots by Zara.

Ma soeur Laura porte une robe Zara, veste à sequins H&M, sandales Nine West, collier Massimo Dutti. // My sister Laura is wearing a Zara dress, H&M sequined jacket, Nine West sandals, Massimo Dutti necklace.

Je porte une veste Zara, un bustier Sonia Rykiel pour H&M, jupe H&M, compensées Massimo Dutti // I'm wearing a Zara tuxedo jacket, bustier Sonia Rykiel for H&M, H&M skirt and Massimo Dutti shoes.

Notre soeur adoptive, Mariana, porte robe et bottines, H&M, bracelet vintage et sac Marc by Marc Jacobs. // Our adopted sister, Mariana, is wearing an H&M dresss and booties, vintage bracelet, Marc by Marc Jacobs purse.

**Un grand merci au photographe, Santiago LLobet. Jetez un oeil sur son travail: // Special thanks to the photographer, Santiago LLobet. Check out his work at:

7 comments:

  1. your family is insanely beautiful!!!!! the dress you are wearing is out of control hot!!!!!! what beautiful photos!? c'est magnifique!

    http://laurenlanzaosias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to live in Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lauren lanza: thanks you so much!! I love my siblings we really are very close...
    @the man who knew too much: Paris is great but i do miss Mexico often, especially since my family is there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! amazing amazing photoshoot! You all look so lovely! I would love to have sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute and amazing style you guys have!


    lovely site!

    divine

    ReplyDelete
  6. @madi*cakes: thanks! I know, having sisters (especially mine) is awesome!
    @attempting style, @divine bunny: thank you so much! I'll post some more pictures soon!!

    ReplyDelete